One of the attractive things about owning a pocket bike is the adrenaline rush that speed can bring on, feeling the wind whip around you whether it is alone on a private track or in the middle of a race. Pocket bikes were built to race, they were built for speed. A pocket bike is a miniature version of a Grand Prix moter bike, so this makes sense. These bikes can be customized to go 50, 60, or even 70 miles per hour!! The current world record, in fact, is at 72 mph. So what happens if you start your bike, and it just won’t hit those speeds you know it should be?
What if your pocket bike is going too slow? how to increase bike speed?
There are a few basic steps you can take to try and locate the problem yourself, and a brief explanation of how to go through each one.
1. (It is important to note that you do this ONLY AFTER the bike has been turned on and warmed up already for a minimum of a few minutes) Turn the air-intake on to open. You can find this behind the front wheel, close to the engine. This will give the bike more power.
2. Follow all the fuel tubes, and make sure none of them are pinched off anywhere. One single tube that is even slightly pinched can affect your entire performance.
3. Check the throttle cables. If they are too loose, the engine doesn’t get enough gas when you turn the throttle.
4. If this is your first bike, don’t push it. Pocket bikes need to be broken in. Don’t turn the throttle all the way for at least the first two gas tanks, if not three. In the long run, this will lead to better performance and more top notch speed.
5. Note: be very careful if you attempt the following. There is a gold screw, with a spring behind it, near the carburetor. This is the idle control. If you unscrew it by only half of a turn, it can also give you more power. Check whether this screw is tightened too much, the bike will start then immediately switch off. If you make it too loose, the bike will jump and go as soon as you start it. Finding the balance is critical, and this is not recommended for beginners.
If none of these things answer the question how to increase bike speed?, make sure to take your bike to a professional to get it running again at its optimal performance.
You may get more Knowledge from Youtube
Check this review of Apple iPhone SE
Read Latest status of Covid19 in the world.